After reading through the OLI website you now know that there are two areas of law that we deal with, written law and unwritten law. The ultimate goal for students who work hard at learning, is for them to be able to use their knowledge of law to effectively handle their own challenges with intrusive government, as well as legal issues with their own family, business and community.
Many of you who are new to the course, or don’t have time to figure out a legal strategy or even have the desire to “fight city hall”, have communicated the need for legal assistance. The needs for legal services could range from handling a will, traffic tickets, civil law suits, family disputes, home school challenges, and much more. I spent 30 years in my past helping people with these kinds of family law issues, but eventually I found a more efficient and less expensive way of helping people with those needs.
What a relief it would be if for one flat monthly fee of $20 you could access legal advice, no matter how traumatic or trivial the issue. If you choose other services provided by this same organization, (such as business or ID Theft Plans) there will be additional costs. Check out this fast growing membership plan.
Ask about our special offer of either one year subscription of the OLI website, or $100 off of the cost of the Basic Course, for those who enroll in this service for a year.
Who is covered:
- The Member
- The Member’s Spouse
- Never Married Dependent Children under 21 living at home
- Dependent Children under age 18 for whom the Member is legal guardian
- Full-Time College Students up to age 23 never married, dependent children
- Physically or mentally challenged child living at home
The services include the following:
- Advice on unlimited issues
- Access for covered emergency situations 24/7
- Letters/calls made on your behalf
- Review Contracts & documents (up to 10 pages in length)
- Mortgage Document Review
- Lawyers prepare: Your Will, Living Will, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Motor vehicle Service
- IRS Audit Service
- Uncontested: Separation, Divorce, Adoption, Name Change
- In-Office Consultation
- Extensive list of online legal forms
- 25% off additional legal services
Be aware that the law firm attorneys through this plan are skilled in law, as taught by the American Bar Association, but likely do not know anything about Organic Laws, as taught by me. They cannot be expected to take on issues with government, so be sure to read carefully what they DO cover. The law firms do NOT have any affiliation with OLI or myself. However, I am an affiliate member of the service provider, as it helped many of my clients in my past family law practice.
Enrollment in this plan is processed online at this link. Thousands of folks across the states have been helped through this plan, and you can read some of the reviews here on Yelp.
Other Benefits include savings and discounts from various companies. If you want to enroll or want to know more, check out the website link.